Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Arrived: From Pool Store to Trouble Free Pool

1. Back To Top    #1

North DFW Metro-Highland Village, TX

Arrived: From Pool Store to Trouble Free Pool

Hi TFP'ers,
    We recently bought a SWP 16K gallon Pebble-Tec pool. It appears pool maintenance was minimal. Calcium chunks on the tile, streaks on the bottom of the pool, etc. So I head to the local pool store with sample and enter the water test, buy chemicals loop. Two weeks ago, samples were taken to two competing pools stores and one measured the total available chlorine at 3 and the other store measured 10+. My own test kit measured 10+. So lesson learned here was: glad to find this website and be in charge of your own pool chemistry, Thanks for all the input and looking forward to becoming a junior water chemist.

2. Back To Top    #2
    East Texas

Re: Arrived: From Pool Store to Trouble Free Pool

You'll be a Senior water chemist in no time. Welcome, and thanks for supporting the forum.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Arrived: From Pool Store to Trouble Free Pool

Welcome to TFP

Grab you a test kit that you will be able to know exactly how much FC you're at up to 50ppm in my sig below
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **