What to do now?

I have always had pool store test my water and tell me what to do. I just finished the SLAM process. I now want to know how to figure out what I need to add to water without having to go to pool store. Here is what my numbers are now:

FC-15
CC-0
PH-7.2
TA-40
CYA-35
CH-60

Any help would be appreciated!

Do you have a vinyl or gunite pool?

use poolmath and try to get your CSI (at the bottom) to be in the -0.3 to +0.3

With a low TA you will need to have a higher CH, you probably need to add baking soda to bring your TA to 50 or 60

I hope this helps :)

I would start with the very basics......read "The ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry" up in Pool School. With each parameter you have tested you can raise it, lower it, or leave it alone.

The "basics" article will tell you how to raise and lower each one and it will give you a range that you want to stay within.

I will tell you your numbers are pretty good so you have no real issues but we want you to learn for yourself so you can manage your own pool without depending on others.

Post back with a plan of action for each parameter and we'll help you get it just right.......you are close already.

How does your water look.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.