Now what is this?!

Welcome to TFP!!:handwave:

If you tried to post a photo it didn't show up.

It would help if edit your signature and add the following information so we can better frame our answers to you.

• The size of your pool in gallons
  • If your pool is an AG (above ground) or IG (in ground)
  • If it's IG, tell us if it's vinyl, plaster/pebble, or fiberglass
  • The type filter you have (sand, DE, cartridge)
  • If you know, tell us the make and model of your pump and filter.
  • List any other equipment you have: SWG, second pump, etc.
  • Please mention if you fill the pool from a well or are currently on water restrictions

Information in your signature will show up each time you post and it makes advice more accurate as we know what equipment we are dealing with.

Could be many things. My pool has a similar capped off pipe at the equipment pad that the builder put in in case there was ever a need to add a pressure side cleaner in the future. On the pool end there is a similar capped off pipe in my pool wall.

Thanks for the help. I'm trying to locate what may be a "vacuum pipe" that a buddy mentioned. He said I may or may not have one.

I'm having some serious liner issues. Was fine last week when I took cover off. This week, separating from all sides. Just installed (October 2015).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.