Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
If it ever stops raining the digging can begin soon :-D
I'm getting a 2sp. 1HP tristar pump,425 cart filter, and Agua Rite SWG. Should the pump and SWG be hooked up in any special way?? I would think that the SWG shouldn't have to run everytime the pump is running.
Do you switch speeds of the pump on the pump or do you actually have a switch in the electrical box??
Also, the equipment pad will be at the end of the pool,away from my house. Should I have any switches at the house to control anything at the pad??

Thanks

If you really want to control the pump from the house, you should get an automation system. That can give you remote controls where ever you want them.

I like to wire up a separate switch to control the speed. If you get an automation system, it can control the speed.

You can get a pool timer that will switch the two speed pump for you. I really like the one I have (see sig). This lets me run on high for a few hours to run the cleaner, then on low with my SWG turned on for several more hours each day for filtering and chlorine generation.

I like it a lot and it's not too costly.

dave

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.