What are all these pipes?

Nginerd

Gold Supporter
May 15, 2016
Howell, MI
I was browsing the photo gallery of a local pool builder and I saw quite a few pictures taken in the middle of builds that had a lot of pipes sticking straight out of the ground that weren't there in the finished pictures. Who knows what these are (pictures attached...I think :))?
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 109
I'm not sure about the second photo with the white pipes, but the top one with the green pipes look like they are set up as dry wells. This gives them a place to drop a small pump to remove ground water when the pool has to be drained. But, that is just a guess.....

+1, I agree, the big problem with vinyl pools is water under the liner, this lets them pump the water out from behind the liner..

Are you suggesting this is only temporary to remove water during the build? Because the pipes are completely covered with concrete in the finished product with no obvious accessibility (finished picture attached). Even if that's what the green pipes are, what the heck are the white ones for, they are everywhere?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 96
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.