So everything was going fine with the new liner installation until Friday when the technician that was cutting in the scimmer and jets broke one of the screw fittings on a jet. So of course the pool had to be drained to below the jets to do the repair, and being a long weekend up in Canada, of course the repair can't be done until Tuesday, earliest. So here I sit with a beautiful new liner, see profile picture, and a pool with water just below the jets. Wondering if the water is going to be green by the time I start to circulate it by late Tuesday, which is my best case scenario. I don't have my test kit yet, as I have just joined this site...but do know that I have no free chlorine in the pool, or stabilizer. My plan is to sanitize with bleach, but was going to circulate the new water for about a week prior to adjusting, or measuring any other levels. My questions is...is my pool going to be green by Tuesday night? Forecast is sunny, temp 24 degrees C, or 75F. The pool water is cold. 55F. As I filled the pool with the hose. I am not keen on dumping bleach in the pool since it is not circulating, and my new liner looks so good...I would hate to do anything to ruin that. Any advice?