Rokihunter

Rokihunter

Bronze Supporter
May 20, 2016
North Augusta, SC
Hello from the Augusta, GA area. My husband retired last year after 27 years in the Army and we have finally purchased our "forever home", now to find that forever pool!! We have a fairly small lot. Had builder move some of the septic field to the front so we could have room for a pool. The ground is very sandy, very minimal red clay. I would like a small kidney, fiberglass pool with paver patio, SWG, color LED light, small water fall and 4 sprays as I heard this will cool the pool in the heat of the summer. Also a variable speed pump and some built in umbrella stands. I have no trees in the back yard. So any recommendations of fiberglass pool installers in the area. Also, is there a time frame you have to let the ground settle when putting in a paver deck? Thanks and I have already learned so much surfing the threads.

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: Thank you BOTH for the years of service. I'm retired A/F, so our family knows the drill. :) Hopefully some members from your area will have an idea or two for you on local contractors. When you get some quotes and equipment listings, feel free to post back with specifics and we'll be glad to comment. Have a great weekend.