Pool has been open for two weeks. Mostly solar cover has been on and it's been raining and cloudy sky so minimal chlorine use. Crystal clear pool.
The last two days I have burned 2ppm free chlorine. Both days have been sunny and no cover (amazing!). I added 69 oz of 10% bleach yesterday and now I need to add another 2ppm.
(I'm targeting 6.5ppm and both days have read 4.5ppm FC at 7 o'clock pm with a CYA of 50).
Anyway, the question is: is 2ppm normal to burn in a day? Seems high to me but I have not done this before so I'm not sure.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk