Replacement Liner Question

Hello and thank you for allowing me to join!

I ordered a replacement liner for our intex ultra frame 16 x 48 pool which is a 2012 model. The liner I recieved has 3 precut holes but the old liner had only 2. There is little info that I can find but I am assuming the extra hole is for the intex skimmer. I have done some searching on installing the skimmer and cannot figure out how all three holes are used as it says to remove one of the strainers from the other 2 holes to hook up the skimmer. Also not sure if a skimmer will work with the pump on the 2012 model? Is there a way to just this extra hole? Thank you!

Thank you so much for responding! OK, I now understand that 2 are for the suction (the 2 side by side and same height) and the one to the left (and higher) is for the return. But the old pump only has "hook ups" for one suction and one return. So what do I need to do to modify to make the old pump work with the 3 holes?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.