copping around pool with stones products

RHINOX

May 19, 2016
levis
Got pool done, i now need to do copping around it.
The pool style is "Fuzion" and it is like module filled with concrete.
i now need to fill the side with something to bring this level to the top and then lay my stones on ...something..
So my question is : what do i lay my stones on so they do not move? mortar? concrete?
or do i build the base with concrete till level then glue my stones to it?? or...what?
i have tried mortar ...did not "stick"really well, could that be ...cheap mortar??? need help...bad

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

I can not envision what you are talking about ... add some pictures.

You might run into problems posting pictures as a new member. To post more/larger pictures, you either need to raise your storage allotment by Becoming a TFP Supporter or follow the How To Post Pictures tutorial.

Please add your location (add the State) to your profile and pool details to your signature as described HERE as it will help us help you.

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Confusing post. the work looks -pretty professional but you have no experience????? Are you trying to afix coping to bond beam or trying to backfill and pour concrete. I just can't figure out what you are asking.

If you look at the first picture , around the pool thats where i have to start ....
On the first picture , the contour isnt level , so i need to fill it and lay my stones .
I have tried to pour mortar over the contour and made sure my stones were nice and level , which it did...although the stones did not stick properly.
I had to removed all stones and chip all the dry mortar to start over again.....but before i go ahead and do this...i need to know if , mortar is the way to go.?

- - - Updated - - -

and thats right....no experience .....at all.....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.