Quartzscapes or Stonescapes, Which and Why?

jbailey895

Apr 25, 2016
Carlsbad, CA
About to resurface our pool, and I'm debating between Quartzscape and Stonescape in Midnight blue. A buddy has the stonescape, and it looks great, and although textured, is still fairly smooth.

Does anyone have pics of of both, in midnight blue? I think the Stonescape may refract more light because of the texture, but haven't seen either to compare. I've also heard longevity (with proper H20 control) is better with Stonescapes, but my PB said the warranty is a 5 yr bonding-only warranty.

Any opinions/pics/comments?

Thanx,
Joel

I don't have any experience yet, but I found the videos on Wet Edge's website very helpful in talking about the differences/pros/cons of the different finishes.
They have a video under "Learning Center" on their website called "What are the differences between the Wet Edge pool finishes?"

Even though you are looking at a different brand I think the comparison on this video between Wet Edge Luna Quartz and their pebble/stonescape type product (Pearl/Satin Matrix) would have similar pros/cons to Quartzscapes vs Stonescapes. Stonescapes manufacturer may have similar info on their site.

I think there are some Stonescapes Midnight Blue pools on here somewhere...I'll post a link if I find any :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.