Iridescent Pool lines?

Apr 20, 2016
Lexington, ky
Does anyone have one of those iridescent, shimmery, or shiny type of vinyl pool liners? I think LoopLoc has a line of them and some other companies too. I was curious about the reviews on them. Do they really make the water look much different? Pics always appreciated. Thanks!

Search for "Pipe Rat concrete pool" here. He used a purple liner from the company you mentioned and I think his is beautiful.

I thought so too!

We built our pool last summer and were between gray or tan for liners. We didn't want really dark water - going for a more teal or tropical look.

Here are some photos that might be helpful for you. Liner choice was the hardest part for us! Nice to see "real" photos and not just marketing...

This liner is in another pool our builder did:

And here's the pool:

I was shocked - before looking at any "real" examples - just from marketing materials I was 90% sure I wanted the gray...until I saw in person. Too dark - for us.

This is what we went with:

And here it is in the pool (this day was a little cloudy):

Here's a little better picture of the "tile" look:

Anyway - good luck! :) I'm sure you'll pick the perfect liner for you! :) And hope the photos were helpful...

Do you think it's the iridescent feature or the tile look aspect? I can definitely see how the tiles would be like yoga pants - that was a great illustration on his part! :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.