small leak on new plumbing return side

Nov 11, 2013
Pocasset, Oklahoma
Hello all- I was hoping maybe for some insight or tips regarding a small leak on some new plumbing on the return side of my system. I installed a new valve to split off my bubbler line in order to supply a waterfall that I am having built. Off the valve that splits the bubbler and return jets, there is a 90 elbow directly connected and turned down. I installed another 90 elbow that directly connected to the elbow off the original valve. BIMG_1509.JPG I have attached a picture for review. The leak is coming from where the 2 elbows connect. There is virtually no room to cut out and replace without replacing a valve and lots of plumbing. I have read on here about possibly splitting a coupler in half and gluing over the leaking area, any idea if this will work?

- - - Updated - - -

From the picture, the leak is between the 90 elbow with the "X" on it, and the elbow it directly connects to.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.