Hello, just purchased a house that came with a pool and a Polaris 360. Water is getting under control, but the Polaris is giving me fits. When the pool guy opened the pool and threw it in, it seemed to be working, making a few clear "clean lines" in the initial opening muck that night. Since then, it has had a propensity to float up into the pool and even to the surface. Here is what I have done and my observations thus far:
1. Wheels seem to be moving at a good rate. That is what pool guy said, and that's my conclusion from reading what people are saying here about these Polaris pressure washers.
2. Hose is mostly floating on top, but there appears to be a few leaks in it.
3. Rear jet is facing 11:00, which is what pool guy said is right and what people here seem to say.
4. Jets into collection bag seem to be working well.
5. When I flip it around under water, there is no sign of air coming out (no obvious hidden air causing it to float).
6. When on the bottom, the rear end seems to be "lighter" and float up a bit. So when on the bottom, it tends to drive "nose down."
7. I have played with the rear float, but that hasn't fixed it.
Thoughts on how to proceed? Thanks!