Yes thank you for all your help.

My latest result:
FC- 9.5
cc <.5
PH 7.0
TA 50
CH 140
CYA 50

Is there a reason cya shot up so much, I hope that is a false result for some reason, I still have stabilizer dissolving in sock, keep it or take out? Thank again!!

Thank you!
Took sock out.
Water looks great!
The fc levels have been weird, they came down a little but I didn't add anything but tested higher later? Is that common if tested during day and night?

Also, I have in the deep end what appears to be a brown stain, maybe from leaf, best way to get rid of in vinyl pool?

How long between the addition and your first test? My pool takes about 2 hours to fully circulate. When your pool gets stable, run this test: Check FC. Add. Test a half an hour later. Test in another half hour. Etc. until it stays the same over two tests. The point at which the FC reaches the end-level first would be your circulation time. Make sense?

The stain--can you get in the pool yet? If you can put a puck on the stain for about 5 mins and see what happens. If you cannot get in yet maybe come up with a fail proof what to get the puck where you want it AND a way to get it out.

Kim:cat:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.