Solar pool light?

sersee

May 23, 2014
South Jersey
Can anyone suggest a good solar pool light? I have a led color changing one in my pool now but it isn't strong enough to hit the shallow end. My pool is 20 X 40 rectangle. Plus it stops working here and there...

So I am looking for solar so I don't have to worry about batteries. We don't swim at night for a long period or anything . I just like the way it looks :)

Its doubtful any solar pool light will give you anywhere near the amount of light that would make you happy. If you put a solar aray on a roof and had it charge several car batteries that would work but short of that you are not going to get much light for a pool of that size from any solar system I have seen.

These act more like a companion than a major source of light. You would need several in your pool.

Floating Solar Rainbow Light

I will check out the one you included. I know it won't light up my pool all the way. We do have a light that changes colors in the deep end...but though maybe solar or even some other type of pool light would be good for the shallow end...Just so I can do different colors. In hindsight, I wish I have a couple of pool lights installed when I got the pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.