Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intermatic P1131 Cord Length

1. Back To Top    #1

Intermatic P1131 Cord Length

Approximately how long is the twist-lock cord for the Intermatic P1131? The outlet I now plug my pump into is located at the top of a post. I would like to mount the timer below the outlet if the cord can reach from the bottom of the timer to the plug above it.

Nevermind. Intermatic website doesn't list the length, but inyopools.com lists it as 22"
    24' round above ground, 13500 gallons, vinyl liner, cartridge filter, Jandy Legacy 175,000 BTU heater, unused Zodiak Nature2 mineral sanitizer

John 1:12 "But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God"

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Intermatic P1131 Cord Length

OK. Now I noticed that this timer is good for 20A, or 1HP. I have a 2HP (* possibly 0.75 SPF) pump. Does HP really matter for something like this?
    24' round above ground, 13500 gallons, vinyl liner, cartridge filter, Jandy Legacy 175,000 BTU heater, unused Zodiak Nature2 mineral sanitizer

John 1:12 "But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God"