Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello TFP!

1. Back To Top    #1

Cleveland TN

Hello TFP!

Greetings to all! I came across this site this spring and want to say a big "thank you" to all the members and posters that I have gained some great knowledge from. Last summer, we purchased a home on 4 acres with a 29k gal. inground pool. This is round-two for pool ownership for me. Tired of dealing with 3" chlorine tabs and having been in salt pools before, I am in the process of converting to a SWG, and am just getting my pool balanced prior to installation. I also poured a new concrete pad where the sand filter is located, so it does have new sand. Working 50+ hours a week, I also invested in "Sparky", our Dolphin Oasis Z5 robot. Although he only has about 5 cycles on the odometer, he does work hard and does a great job.

I'm sure I'll be asking lots of questions and suggestions on many topics, and think I've found the right home to do so.

PS: I found one pic on my phone to share as wife and I were trying to place new loungers and umbrellas.

Last edited by Millzenator; 05-18-2016 at 05:35 PM. Reason: found pic to add
    29k IG Vinyl 18x36 (8Yrs old), Hayward S244T Sand Filter w/new Multivalve, Hayward 1HP Superpump, Circupool RJ-45 SWG (just purchased-about to install), Dolphin Oasis Z5 Robot (just arrived - a.k.a. "Sparky"), Taylor K-2600 Kit, Taylor K-1766 Salt Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Hello TFP!

Welcome to TFP

That is a very nice looking space you have there..
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3
    South-Central Texas, Marion/San Antonio

Welcome to TFP!
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

What a pretty setting for a pool!

I'm jelly that you have a diving board too... <sniff-sniff!>

12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

5. Back To Top    #5
    Mod Squad
    DFW, TX

Welcome to TFP! Nice pool!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach