Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New member with TFP praise

1. Back To Top    #1

New member with TFP praise

Folks, I have been lurking around over the winter and have been active on the forum over the past month as we got our pool installed. I can tell you that having previously owned a pool and having the dear wife convince me in buying another pool, did not seem apealling as all I had in past year were pool water headaches

Thanks to Jason, his website and the wonderful team of Mods as I am now looking forward to a summer with a Trouble Free Pool!!! Maintenance has bee trouble free thus far, and the team here has been such a great help.

I would like to add that the $30 donation to become a lifetime TFP member is well worth it given you will save that in a few weeks on unneccessary chemicals and all the advice available. I know running the site has costs associated with it, so if you haven't already, and you can afford it...please donate so that this wonderful resource continues and does not end up like Poolforum.

Thank you TFP team and enjoy your summer!!!
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New member with TFP praise

Hey dmanb2b and welcome to the forum

TFP is a wonderful pool site and we all hope that it is here to stay!

It is very nice to have members like yourself learn and then stick around to help others!
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Dman, I've already welcomed you and praised you on your posts (you give good info/ advice )! I think this post is great!! and want to let you know that you are a great addition to this site 8)
    Luv& Luk
    -Ted

Having done construction and service for 4 pool companies in 4 states starting in 1988, what I know about pools could fill a couple of books - what I don't know could fill a couple of libraries :-D

POOL SCHOOL, TF Testkits, Jason's Pool Calculator, CYA vs. cl chart, (Just a few DARNED handy links!)

4. Back To Top    #4

Butterfly and Waste...thank you for your kind comments. "Give back to those that have given"...that's what I try to follow...by far this is one of the most helpful forums I have been part of...no lack of helpful members and no bashing either. We're all here for the same reason

TROUBLE FREE POOLS
    24'x52" AGP (13,500 Gallons), Intex SWG, (2)Solar Bear 4x20 panels, Hayward S220T Filter, 1/2hp Pentair Superflo

Pool School, TFTestKits, Pool Calculator

5. Back To Top    #5

Great post. Its nice to see a follow up with results from the queations and answers of the contributors. I mainly read the forum (daily). Often people ask a couple of questions and get replies, then no response with results.
    IG 18x36 oval vinyl, Spill over spa, Northstar 2hp-2spd, 2.5" piping, S310T 500lb Sand filter, 400k gas heater, AutoPilot SWCG
    http://www.tftestkits.net/