Raising Intex Prism frame supports (metal Fame rectangular pool)

May 17, 2016
NL
Hi,

I have a question regarding my new Prism frame retangular pool 5 x 3 Meters. I am planning to set it up on my terras/driveway but it is not fully level.

Maximum of 7 cm off (2,5 inch) over 5,5 meters

Now i was thinking about raising the supports a bit So leveling the frame, but i am afraid that the frame will cave in as seen on a youtube movie of a metal frame pool, which had all support beams 3 inches to high (the guy forgot to burrie these level with the floor) But i dont know if this also happens when raising the supports to fully level but not the floor.

Leveling is not an real option, because its my behind driveway (paved) and i need to remove the pool in a few months due to the winter.

Maybe other level options such as thick shingles?

Bart

You really want this pool to be on a level surface. If this is the only place you can put it, you can try to box it in with a frame and add limestone/sand to build it up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.