"FSPS Liquid" New Member from Florida

FSPS Liquid

In The Industry
May 16, 2016
Gainesville / Florida
Hello All,

New to TFP but nowhere new to the swimming pools or the swimming pool industry. I'm the primary CE License holder for my families pool company in Gainesville FL, which opened in 1978. I'm here to be part of a community of fellow pool peeps, to share my knowledge of swimming pools & possible learn something new! Thank You.

Welcome to TFP!

We always welcome industry members and their years of experience. I'm sure you will likely find a lot of what we advise here to be a bit different than what you are used to. I hope you will look at the information here with an open mind and explore further any information that does not jive with your experience.

I like to point industry members to this page as a great place to start: Certified Pool Operator (CPO) training -- What is not taught

Welcome to TFP :)

We have many members from FL and I am sure you will be able to help here more than you know :)

Thank You everyone for the warm welcomes! :) As a industry professional I'll be reading all topics/post before inputting my thoughts, hard knowledge or corrections as needed to inform the community. I'm not at anyway basis of homeowners tackling pools on their own (in fact I encourage it as long as they learn all chemistry for themselves & NOT reply upon a Retail Stores) but I'm extremely basis on mis leading / not proper information.