Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: "FSPS Liquid" New Member from Florida

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

"FSPS Liquid" New Member from Florida

Hello All,

New to TFP but nowhere new to the swimming pools or the swimming pool industry. I'm the primary CE License holder for my families pool company in Gainesville FL, which opened in 1978. I'm here to be part of a community of fellow pool peeps, to share my knowledge of swimming pools & possible learn something new! Thank You.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: "FSPS Liquid" New Member from Florida

Welcome to TFP!

We always welcome industry members and their years of experience. I'm sure you will likely find a lot of what we advise here to be a bit different than what you are used to. I hope you will look at the information here with an open mind and explore further any information that does not jive with your experience.

I like to point industry members to this page as a great place to start: Certified Pool Operator (CPO) training -- What is not taught
    JD - 28' Round Above Ground Pool, 17,000 Gallons. Dual speed Jacuzzi pump with cartridge filter. Dual speed 1 HP pump, Hayward S210T sand filter
    Pool School - PoolMath - HIGHLY Recommended Test Kits

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Welcome to TFP

We have many members from FL and I am sure you will be able to help here more than you know
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

Welcome!
    If I was effective, and your pool makes you smile, please make me smile and CLICK HERE to Become a TFP Supporter!
    Also, please make AmazonSmile donate to TFP by CLICKING HERE, at no cost to you!
    My Florida Pool: 20k IG plaster cart K-2006 | Washington State Pool I help with: 17k AG vinyl sand TF-100

6. Back To Top    #6

Welcome to TFP!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter

7. Back To Top    #7

In the Industry

Thank You everyone for the warm welcomes! As a industry professional I'll be reading all topics/post before inputting my thoughts, hard knowledge or corrections as needed to inform the community. I'm not at anyway basis of homeowners tackling pools on their own (in fact I encourage it as long as they learn all chemistry for themselves & NOT reply upon a Retail Stores) but I'm extremely basis on mis leading / not proper information.