Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Leslie's Polaris Days Sale

1. Back To Top    #1

Leslie's Polaris Days Sale

Does anyone know what kind of discounts Leslie's has offered during their Polaris Days sale in years past? I want to buy either a Polaris P945 (aka 9450) or a Polaris P955 Sport (aka 9550 Sport). The P945 sells for $1200 in Leslie's for $1066 on Amazon while the P955 sells for $1400 in Leslie's versus $1267 on Amazon (9550 model). If the Polaris Days discounts don't save me any more money for the same model purchased on Amazon (~10% cheaper), then I'd rather purchase from Amazon today and not wait a week until Polaris Days start. Especially with all the debris that will be falling into my pool all week with the rain.
    IG, Plaster, 15,000 gal, Free-form (angular)
    Pentair FNSP 48 DE filter (48 sqft)
    Hayward SP3010X15AZ pump with 1.5 HP motor (installed 3/2015)
    Rock waterfall, large live oak shades half the pool
    Re-plastered April, 2017

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Leslie's Polaris Days Sale

I have never seen Leslie's offer a decent price on anything. You may want to check outside of Amazon as many times the specialty pool stores will have items for less money.
    30,000 plaster in-ground pool with spa; 2.5HP single speed Centurion pump; Raypak RP2100 propane heater; Polaris 280 with pump, waterfall with separate pump, Triton II commercial sand filter; TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir