Need some help from the experts

Nice work so far! It is best to backwash when pressure rises 25% from clean pressure. Testing and adding chlorine as often as you can will make the SLAM go faster. I've had enough rain, don't know about you! And why is it so dang cold outside??? :sunny:

Nice work so far! It is best to backwash when pressure rises 25% from clean pressure. Testing and adding chlorine as often as you can will make the SLAM go faster. I've had enough rain, don't know about you! And why is it so dang cold outside??? :sunny:

So I probably should have added another gallon this morning?

I know it is pretty cool isn't it? Seems like DFW has just been bombarded with rain this spring.

I'm feeling more confident that I can get things under control. With the Aid of the Forum :).

OMG. I just want to tell you that I think your pool (aside from the algae) is just GORGEOUS!! Such pretty surroundings.

Did you order that test kit yet? You will LOVE it and wonder how people ever manage without it :)

OMG. I just want to tell you that I think your pool (aside from the algae) is just GORGEOUS!! Such pretty surroundings.

Did you order that test kit yet? You will LOVE it and wonder how people ever manage without it :)

Thank you for your kind comments. The back yard was the big draw to the house. I promise you though it needs some work in and around the pool.

Yep! Maybe it should be here by next week.

Mucho progress in three days.

498d2413104e4a60bcbf20159980f089.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.