Pool toys and games!

Apr 26, 2016
Anderson, SC
After a long SLAM I now have a beautiful sparkling pool to play in. I have 2 girls ages 5 and 8. Both are very good swimmers after a year of learning last summer. This past weekend was the first time in this year and they were perfectly happy just swimming around. I know that won't last long and they will be "bored" before long. What are some of the best pool toys you all have come across? All I can find in the local sporting goods stores are noodles, cheap floats, and dive rings. Surely there is something better out there. I'm looking into basketball goals for myself so ideas on that would be appreciated as well. Thanks and happy swimming.

Justin

Noodles are great. Diving sticks are fun. If you go the basketball or volleyball route, don't go cheap. They won't work and you won't use them. "Go big or go home" on those items. Our kids like the pump water cannons like these or similar simple cylinder style:
A5N5_1_20140717568835400.jpg

Circular tubes are fun for them to play on as well. I've had the best luck with longevity on tubes designed for sliding on the snow in winter or ones designed to be towed behind boats as the rubber is substantially thicker and reinforced.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.