High chlorine levels affecting...pH and other results?

Thanks JVTrain. I learned way more than I ever knew I needed to know back when I did pool school originally years ago. It is pretty interesting stuff, and I'm super grateful for this forum/site. I frequently tell random strangers in pool stores/walmart/anywhere I see anyone buying anything pool related about this site. Thanks for all of your help!

Thanks JVTrain. I learned way more than I ever knew I needed to know back when I did pool school originally years ago. It is pretty interesting stuff, and I'm super grateful for this forum/site. I frequently tell random strangers in pool stores/walmart/anywhere I see anyone buying anything pool related about this site. Thanks for all of your help!

I do the random stranger thing, too! One day at Home Depot I was picking up some chlorine and started talking to another customer. My husband finally peaked his head around the corner and gave me the "Can we leave now?" look. :) I need to have some cheap cards made up at Vistaprint with the TFP website address to hand out.

I do the random stranger thing, too! One day at Home Depot I was picking up some chlorine and started talking to another customer. My husband finally peaked his head around the corner and gave me the "Can we leave now?" look. :) I need to have some cheap cards made up at Vistaprint with the TFP website address to hand out.

Right? It would be nice to have a card to slip to people. Especially when in the pool store. ;) It could say something like, "About to spend $300 to get rid of your algae? Walk away now and log on to www.troublefreepool.com."

LOL!

Next time you place and order at tftestkits, in the comments section of the order screen, ask for some TFP business cards. I believe tftestkits still makes them and will include some with your order if you ask.

With the influx of new users as this site grows every year, it would help to have more supporters and donations. Takes more and more money every year just to keep the site online!

CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!

Also gets you a discount on that next tftestkits order and a fancy badge!

Next time you place and order at tftestkits, in the comments section of the order screen, ask for some TFP business cards. I believe tftestkits still makes them and will include some with your order if you ask.

With the influx of new users as this site grows every year, it would help to have more supporters and donations. Takes more and more money every year just to keep the site online!

CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!

Also gets you a discount on that next tftestkits order and a fancy badge!

Awesome! I'll be doing it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.