Help! I killed my lights with Jandy Aqualink RS control

May 15, 2016
Calabasas, CA
I just bought a house with a nice pool and spa combo. The control unit is a Jandy Aqualink RS. I was going through the settings and saw an option to setup the lights for different colors. I selected the pool and spa lights and then tried to change the colors. Now the lights don't work AT ALL. I found the manual and it says "if you're not sure you have colored lights do not select this option". What?! Have I somehow irrevocably killed my lights just by selecting an option on the controller menu settings?! Please can anyone who knows about this controller help? Any advice or suggestions are appreciated as I feel like I just destroyed the lights in my awesome new pool and spa! Thanks in advance for replies.

It changes colors by turning the lights on and off fairly quickly that could be a problem for an incandescent light. Before you panic though I would set it back to single color then remove the power to the panel by turning the breaker off for a min or so then try again. My Aqualink panel gets stupid from time to time and shutting it off and back on usually gets it back to normal.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.