Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Help! I killed my lights with Jandy Aqualink RS control

1. Back To Top    #1

Help! I killed my lights with Jandy Aqualink RS control

I just bought a house with a nice pool and spa combo. The control unit is a Jandy Aqualink RS. I was going through the settings and saw an option to setup the lights for different colors. I selected the pool and spa lights and then tried to change the colors. Now the lights don't work AT ALL. I found the manual and it says "if you're not sure you have colored lights do not select this option". What?! Have I somehow irrevocably killed my lights just by selecting an option on the controller menu settings?! Please can anyone who knows about this controller help? Any advice or suggestions are appreciated as I feel like I just destroyed the lights in my awesome new pool and spa! Thanks in advance for replies.

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Help! I killed my lights with Jandy Aqualink RS control

It changes colors by turning the lights on and off fairly quickly that could be a problem for an incandescent light. Before you panic though I would set it back to single color then remove the power to the panel by turning the breaker off for a min or so then try again. My Aqualink panel gets stupid from time to time and shutting it off and back on usually gets it back to normal.
    12,300 Gallon, IG PebbleFina, 3 ft sheer, 2 Jandy nicheless LED lights, Jandy Pro 1.5HP VS pump (A.O. Smith Motor), PB4-60 Booster pump, Polaris 280, Jandy cv340 cartridge filter, Zodiac Z4 control panel W/iAquaLink, Stenner pumps for chlorine & MA connected to WiOn WiFi switches, TF-100. You can support TFP with AmazonSmile just click the link!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks. Will try cycling the power and see if it helps.

4. Back To Top    #4

If that doesn't work I think there is a hard reset in there. I would try that.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall