Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Buying heaters online

1. Back To Top    #1

Buying heaters online

Hi Everyone,
    I bought a Rheem/Raypak 266k Btu from American Sale with $200 coupon. I thought it was a great deal until i looked at The exact same heater is $300 lower with free shipping and no sales tax and the cupro-nickel for $72 more.

Has anyone bought their heaters online specifically from from florida? What was your experience?
    10,400 Gallons AGP - Installed 5/2/16, Waterway Clearwater II Cartridge Swimming Pool Filter, Malibu 2 Speed 1.5hp Pump, K-2006, Rheem P-M266

2. Back To Top    #2
    Northern IL

Re: Buying heaters online

Can you cancel the order? I had great experience with poolsupplyworld for my new heater.
    27K IG rectangular; vinyl liner; sand filter; 1hp pump; auto-cover; heater; K-2006.

3. Back To Top    #3

Sacramento, CA

Re: Buying heaters online

Inyo is a great online seller. They will talk to you on the phon!!!

The big issue with online stores and pool equipment is the warranty. A Raypack heater must be installed by a "properly licensed installer" whatever that is, to qualify for coverage under their warranty. You may already have that covered otherwise it could be a problem.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Heliocol solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall