Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Fiberstars 6004 Not Bright

1. Back To Top    #1

Phoenix, AZ

Fiberstars 6004 Not Bright

Hello Guys, my 10 year old unit is not that bright anymore. Anyone have luck restoring these units. Thanks

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: Fiberstars 6004 Not Bright

I know some are able to have LED's installed now, I am not sure if yours is able to...

Convert to LED with Fiberstars Power Tower and Pal-Treo Products - PoolSupplyWorld Blog
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

3. Back To Top    #3

Carrollton tx

Re: Fiberstars 6004 Not Bright

you can buy the bulbs and reflectors and clean the top of the fiber in the tower

In my case cleaning the reflector, replacing one of the bulbs and wiping 10 years of dust and cobwebs off the top of the fiber bundle in the tower helped

Im still getting rid of most of my Fiberstars when the pool is replastered
    Doug - New to me, 1995 house with 16x31 ft, ~23000 gallon Gunite pool w 11x7 spa, It has 3 Pentair VS pumps, a boost pump for polaris 3900 and a BaduŽ Jet super-sport swim jet pump, 1.5 hp blower, a CL460 Cartridge filter, 3 fiberstars lights pods. TF-100 test kit. The in pool light works but color wheel is lazy. Plaster needs redone. And an Aquapure chlorine generator, and access via iAqualink - Lots to learn.