FC 4 (should be 6)
My PH has been holding right at 7.5 all week.
Should I hang with this current Borate level and see how my PH stability goes or is there an advantage to getting it a little higher?
Just didn't know if it was worth the hassle of having to adjust my TA again.
The water looked PERFECT until my flash flood incident earlier this week.
Just slightly cloudy still but it's just sediment getting filtered out.