Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Posting question

1. Back To Top    #1

Posting question

How come i cannot delete my old uploaded photos? The website wont let me post anymore pictures. When i tried to post a question with a picture it says i exceeded my limit....it also says the pictures should have been deleted after 24hrs but they are still there. TIA
    2001 pool built-Remodel date unknown-Size of Pool: 15,200 gallons-Salt Water In-Ground Pool-Vinyl liner-Pentair Triton II Sand Filter-Pentair Intellichlor C20 pool cell-Pentair single speed pool pump (i think)-Polaris PB4-60 pressure cleaner booster- 4 way tester

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Posting question

You can. Go to the Settings link at the top right of the screen just below the Pool School button. Then at the bottom left of the screen it takes you to click attachments. That will bring up a list of all the posts you have made with photos you can delete those you want by checking the boxes at the right and use the delete button at the bottom right of the screen.
    12,300 Gallon, IG PebbleFina, 3 ft sheer, 2 Jandy nicheless LED lights, Jandy Pro 1.5HP VS pump (A.O. Smith Motor), PB4-60 Booster pump, Polaris 280, Jandy cv340 cartridge filter, Zodiac Z4 control panel W/iAquaLink, Stenner pumps for chlorine & MA connected to WiOn WiFi switches, TF-100. You can support TFP with AmazonSmile just click the link!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

the limit is higher and you can load more picture if you become a supporter to keep the lights on
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

4. Back To Top    #4

I don't like the idea of deleting pictures because then your old threads are not going to make any sense to people visiting the forum in the future. As stated above it is possible to delete them however in my opinion it would be better to either host pictures on another website and post the link or become a supporter and post them here.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

I agree with Jason. You should consider preventing past photos from being delivered.
    1200 Sq Ft 41,000 Gal. Gunite, JANDY SVRS VS pump, JANDY JXI 400,000 BTU, Polaris 280 w/ 3/4 BP, Rockwall and Grotto (w/6 jets and blower), 2 JANDY Lam Jets, 2 LED Bubblers, 5 Ledlights, AQUALINK P16 RS, 90% Quartz, SWF 185 GMP BP, SWF 125 BP, Levelor K1100 Autofill, AP Digital SWG, 2 skim and 5 returns, and mostly 3 inch piping