Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Dolphin titan plus or dolphin DX6

1. Back To Top    #1
    Macomb mi

Dolphin titan plus or dolphin DX6

OK let me give you a little background last year my Aquabot turbo broke
    So the pool store told me to buy a new robot so
    I bought a Polaris 9300 the thing was garbage I did not like it the cord would get tangled all the time
    I called the manufacturer and the manufacture set me out a brand-new Polaris 9350 I sports.
    So last week I sold the Polaris that they sent me and return the other one 9300 to them
    So now I want to buy a dolphin Titan plus for dolphin DX6 I just don't know which one to buy anybody help

What I'm looking for is some feedback from anybody that owns either or so to get an idea of the two

thank you
    Chris- Macomb, Michigan 20,000 gallon pool IGP. 16 x 32 Hayward Ecostar pump. Hayward 24 inch sand filter with Zeo sand. Hayward Aqua plus P4 automation board with T-15 turbo cell. Hayward H150 heater millivolts style. Polaris 9300 robot vacuum. New maytronics titain plus vacuum cleaner Test kits TF-100 and color Q7 TEST KIT.

2. Back To Top    #2

Houston TX

Re: Dolphin titan plus or dolphin DX6

I bought a Dolphin DX5+ and it was well worth the money. Comes with a 36 month warranty

3. Back To Top    #3

Santa Cruz, CA

Re: Dolphin titan plus or dolphin DX6

I have a DX5+S and for the short 8 months we have had it we love it. It really helps keep the pool and tile clean. The only thing it doesn't do is our sun shelf and the tile around the sun shelf since it is too shallow there...
    2015 Build Link: 15'x30' Rectangle (3'-6", 5', 4' depth) ~14K gal In Ground Gunite Pool Finish: Wet Edge Primera Stone. TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin DX5+S Robot Jandy CL460 Filter, VS 2HP pump, Jandy AquaPure 1400 SWG, iAqualink2, Automatic Cover Future Solar Heat: Gull Industries Coils - 6 Coils (or none - our pool is staying 85 on foggy days!)