Mt. Washington, KY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Well I just opened our pool this week!!! We also switched over to SWG and I am trying to get all my levels in line and I was looking for a way to keep track of everything so I developed a website for it all. I know my levels are a little out of whack but I am following the Pool Calc recommendation and its slowly getting there. Below are some screenshots of the website running on a RaspberryPi.

Main-Page.jpg

Test-Results.jpg

now that is really kewl :) you have to give some more info...

how is it reading the temp?
wifi?

is this available to download :)

wifi?

Interesting. Cowboy, there are some good smartphone apps, or you can also create a Google Form to easily input your info, which will then go to a spreadsheet. You can view it on graphs as well. Google forms are super easy to use. :)

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Well I just opened our pool this week!!! We also switched over to SWG and I am trying to get all my levels in line and I was looking for a way to keep track of everything so I developed a website for it all. I know my levels are a little out of whack but I am following the Pool Calc recommendation and its slowly getting there. Below are some screenshots of the website running on a RaspberryPi.

View attachment 48078

View attachment 48079
Awesome! That would be a great app! Been using "pool care" and it's, eh, ok. All the others are not so great. Can't seem to find a good app on Android.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Awesome! That would be a great app! Been using "pool care" and it's, eh, ok. All the others are not so great. Can't seem to find a good app on Android.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That is pretty cool! I've have a small notebook since day one.

wifi?

I have a 1.5" temp probe well plumbed into my return and I have a Dallas one wire probe in there and another Dallas one wire probe zip tied to the plumbing for outside temp. It's all wifi in a sprinkler system box out by the filter and pump. It's really easy to get setup.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.