Is a SWG best for overly sensitive/itchy skin?

If you do buy boric acid, make sure it's the granular form, not the powder. The powder will just float on the top of the water instead of dissolving.

I am loving this thread. It has everything TFP is known for-helpfulness, kindness, caring, sharing of info, concern the OP understands the whats and whys of what is being said! AWESOME!

Thanks everyone that has helped so far!

Kim:cat: (Casey you DO get post of the day! That is an awesome idea!)

I am loving this thread. It has everything TFP is known for-helpfulness, kindness, caring, sharing of info, concern the OP understands the whats and whys of what is being said! AWESOME!

Thanks everyone that has helped so far!

Kim:cat: (Casey you DO get post of the day! That is an awesome idea!)

LOL, I love it, we need a post of the day :)

The pool is approx. 12,500 gallons.

Correct. The reason is that the salt cell will last much longer, giving you better value for you money.

I initially you'll use a bit depending on the size if your pool (how many gallons is it?). After that, it doesn't get "used up" or evaporate. It will only get diluted if you replace water (i.e. after backwashing the filter, pumping out excess water from rain, etc). So if you don't have to replace a lot of water you won't have to use much boric acid to maintain the desired level.

The last time I bought a 55# bag was in April 2014, and I still have some left (maintenance only).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.