Apr 15, 2014
Livermore, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Morning TFPers!
For some reason, I am not receiving notifications of responses to my threads, and this is despite having the appropriate selections in my Settings to receive instant notification by email. Perhaps there is something I have overlooked, or I need to select this for each response/thread I post. Can anyone help plz?

Tx

Woodyp, am I supposed to subscribe to my own threads that I start? I did not think I needed to do that, but rather thought that was automatic since it was a thread that I started.

As for subscribing to the threads for individual posts/topics I respond to, I do do that so that I can bookmark that thread in essence.

Okay, forgot there was a subscription page to select options. I went to all threads for all my folders and was able to chose to select instant notification by email for some of the threads that were at "None" for notification type. As for why they were at "None" for notification type in the first place, that is another mystery.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.