Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hello from new user

1. Back To Top    #1

Cool Hello from new user

Hi, I am new to pool management. I usually go to the pool store and buy whatever they tell me to. Not anymore. I have purchased a Taylor pool tester and I am ready to take on this project. Thanks
    IG SWG pool, 30,700 gallons, vinyl, Aqua rite turbo cell, well water, Cartridge filter

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hello from new user

Congratulations on taking the first steps! TFP methods work great for thousands of users such as yourself. Have fun drinking from the fire hose of all the Pool School information.

What Taylor kit did you specifically get? The K-2006? That one will work fine just not as good of a value compared to the TF-100.

Welcome to TFP!
    Joel - TFP Moderator - Minnesota - **Become a TFP Supporter!** Helpful Links: ABCs of Pool Water Chemistry - SLAM Procedure - Chlorine/CYA Chart
    40x20 Pool: 32K Gallons * Vinyl * Bleach Chlorination * Hayward S270T Sand Filter * Pentair SuperFlo 1 HP * Teledyne/Laars Heater * AquaVac Tigershark * TF-100 w/ SpeedStir
    Isolated Spa - 345 Gallons

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

4. Back To Top    #4

k-2006. Thanks for the warm welcome.
    IG SWG pool, 30,700 gallons, vinyl, Aqua rite turbo cell, well water, Cartridge filter

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by RMitchellRN View Post
    k-2006. Thanks for the warm welcome.
    Format a fellow Georgian who installed his pool last year, this works and is much easier than I thought (and less stressful than going to the pool store because I know how my pool is).
    In Ground 14 x 28 vinyl liner; 11,600 gallons; Hayward EcoStar VSP; SWCG - Hayward T Cell 15.

6. Back To Top    #6

Welcome to the world of being in control!
    Built in 1957 44,000 gallon in-ground, Wet Edge Primera Stone in Sky Blue, Intelliflo VF Pump, 600 lb. Pentair Triton II TR-100 Sand Filter, CircuPool RG 60 Plus SWG, TF-100 test kit
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!

7. Back To Top    #7

Welcome! You're going to save so much money!
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter