Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: summer escape pump sfs1599 type c

1. Back To Top    #1

mt. pleasant,tn

summer escape pump sfs1599 type c

hello new user here, i am 67 yr old female and do not know butkus about the pump, i did read all of the threads and did get my impellar to turn manually, with power off and using a small screw driver plugged it in got small movement but it stopped again, this pump has only been used 1 season can anyone help please

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    Fletcher, OK

Re: summer escape pump sfs1599 type c

Welcome to TFP

Ohhh my, that is about the worst "pool pump" I have ever seen... that is really an aquarium pump... it is really just a throw away pump... Here is how to take it off the pool and replace it with another one Summer Escapes Type C 1500 GPH Replacement Pump from | Free Shipping

If you get more than 1 season out of that pump I would be surprised.. here is where you can buy a new pump.. Summer Escapes 2000 GPH Type C Filter Replacement Pump 096-050607 from | Free Shipping

We try to help everyone that comes here and I would not be doing this if I did not recommend a better system that will last longer and do much better but it will take some doing on your part but you can do it...

1. skimmer, this skimmer should fit exactly the same hole.. it also comes with a return fitting that can be used.. : Hayward SP1091LX Dyna-Skim Above-Ground Pool Skimmer and Accessory Kit : Swimming Pool Skimmers : Patio, Lawn Garden

you will need new hoeses here : Intex 1.5 Garden
    and an adapter to fit the 1.5 inch skimmer : Pool Pump and Filter Universal Hose Adapter : Intex Pool Drain Hose Connector : Patio, Lawn Garden

pump and filter, Intex is a very good but inexpensive pump and filter, it uses almost the same filter as yours just a much better pump.. you have a couple options here

1. another cartridge filter : Intex Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2500 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI : Swimming Pool Water Pumps : Patio, Lawn Garden
    2. a sand filter : Intex Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump for Above Ground Pools, 2100 GPH Pump Flow Rate, 110-120V with GFCI : Swimming Pool Sand Filters : Patio, Lawn Garden
    3 a sand filter with salt water chlorine (it makes chlorine for you with salt water) : Intex 120V Krystal Clear Sand Filter Pump Garden

On to more help, I hope you don't mind

We recommend a great test kit to keep your pool clean, below is a link to test kits, I love my TF100 but you can also get the K-2006, they will help you daily in keeping your pool nice and ready for swimming.

I hope this helps please ask more questions if you need something explained..
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **