Pentair Intellibrite LED Pool Lights

Jul 12, 2015
Grafton, Ohio
Previously my pool had 2 Pentair 250w Aqualights which had seen better days so I replaced them with the LED Intellibrite lights (100w equivalent). The Aqualights are "spa sized" so I didn't have a ton of options.

One of the Aqualights is all that worked since we bought the house last year and it seemed to do an adequate job of lighting it's section of the pool....not great but OK. I was a bit concerned with the LED lights since they are about the same as a 100w conventional light (now 200w vs. previous 500w) but most reviews led me to believe they'd work out. After properly sorting the light install and various other electrical issues I finally was able to check 'em out in action......

I couldn't be happier. A nice glow but not too bright and good coverage with no dark areas (the pics make it look a bit darker than reality). Exactly what I was hoping for.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.