I'm all into the TFP method and am now ready to attack the stains on my vinyl liner. Could use some assistance.
1. I have sprinkled some vitamin C tablets in the shallow end and it appears to do a good job of removing the stain.
2. I have read the post by "mbar" -- "Asorbic Treatment to rid Pool of metal stains" 2007 (Any updates in the last 10 years?)
3. "polyquat 60"?? - I assume that is an Algaecide to overcome the low chloride. Any brand names? I have a SamsClub Algaecide 40 -- will that work? What brands are recommended?
4. "Sequestering Agent" ?? - Again brand names or recommendations? Do I really need this? I looks like it it done after the Ascorbic Acid has done it's work. Can someone explain this.
5. Re-balancing the chemistry appears to be the difficult part. Getting TA, PH, and Chlorine back to normal looks somewhat intimidating..
Thanks in advance for your help. Any suggestions are welcome.
FC - 3.0
CC - 0
TA - 50
CH - 40
CYA - 30