So my pump motor is fried. A new one is being delivered in about 6 days. In the meantime my pool looks like the swamp thing is going to crawl out of it any moment.
My biggest issue now is the party Im having for memorial day. Ill still have a little over a week to get it sparkling blue after the pump is installed. But letting it sit there like this is killing me a little more each day
Can I bring the pool to shock levels and agitate the water with a brush? Is that safe? I won't be on top of it as much as I would be if the filter was running. But I can at least get the process started and keep adding bleach.
Or would it be smarter and safer to just suck it up and wait the 6 days? Thanks!!!