TC. 1
Salt. 2700
Calcium Hardness. 90
CYA. 0
Total alkalinity. 100
pH. 7.7
Copper and iron. 0
Phosphates. 100

I have added salt, about 6 pounds of CUA and Leslie's clear aid. My pool looks as it is blowing milk out of jets. What do I do? I did have algae and yes I added a cheap algaecide almost a week ago. Still looks foamy and milky. The white milky comes and goes every hour or so.

Welcome to TFP :)

Here is the problem, you have a pool store water test and, well, they are almost always wrong. You are adding things in your water that are not helping at all.. do you still have that algaecide bottle, could you give us the name... some of them have copper in them and adding metals to your water is not a good thing..

We can help but you have to make a decision on how you want to care for your pool, the pool store or us :) If you want to take control of your pool you will need a great test kit, there are 2 we recommend below in my signature..

Once you receive your test kit we can give more guidance on how to get TFP water :)

The milkiness is probably when your SWG cycles on. It appears Natural Chemistry is repackaging stuff for Leslies. The MSDS on both list Polydimethyldiallylammonium chloride as the ingredient.
The manufacturer says in the instructions
Directions for use:

This product is designed for use in properly balanced pool water.

For optimum results, add product when sanitizer level is below 5ppm and wait 48 hours to shock the pool.

Pour Pool First Aid into the pool water evenly around the edge of the pool at a rate of 2oz per 1,000 gallons. One capful treats 2,000 gallons.
It is recommended to keep the circulation running for 48 hours after application.
Do not shock during this 48 hour time period.
So obviously it reacts poorly with Chlorine.

We can get you straightened out, but it requires two things:
1) A proper test kit.
2) You need to ignore Leslies from now on. We're here to fix pools. They're there to sell chemicals. As you can see, they're good at that. That useless jug of stuff could have paid for half a test kit!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.