I have a Hayward super pump that I'm not sure how old it is. I have 3 return jets and air bubbles coming out of the two closest to the pump.

When my pump shuts off for the night the water drains out of the basket.

I believe I have a leak just not sure where. I have changed out the o-ring on the pump. The spider gasket on my multivalve is only 2 years old but there is a noise coming from that. It sounds like rocks are in it.

I just opened the pool for the year. Does anyone have suggestions on where I can start to repair?

Thank you very much.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Most likely you have a suction side leak allowing air into the system. Does your pump basket fill with water completely? Start pump and use a garden hose to spray all of your suction side plumbing with water. When water is sprayed over the leaking area you will notice your pump basket will fill and most air pockets should disappear. Ensure pump basket lid o-ring is lubricated and spray water over top of lid and drain plugs. Drain plug o-ring need to be checked. Hope this gets you started.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.