New to me 24' x 54" AGP, can you identify manufacture or answer question about stabil

New to me 24' x 54" AGP, can you identify manufacture or answer question about stabil

7aa89cb8a0070b95e7189d554fd121ca.jpg
<br />
I dismantled the pool, originally it had bead receiver coping only ( no stabilizer rail) and a bead in liner.<br />
My goal is to add a deep end when I build the pool. After talking to my local pool store I've found I'll need to use a overlap expandable liner. <br />
My question is does this particular pool require a stabilizer rail on top?<br />
I know I'll have to buy the vinyl coping for a overlap liner. The large top resin rails do have a groove that overlaps the pool wall by apx. 11/4" does this possibly take the place of the stabilizer railing? <br />
<br />
Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Re: New to me 24' x 54" AGP, can you identify manufacture or answer question about st

Welcome to TFP from OK :)

I wish I knew, I was hoping someone would be able to answer your question... most buy and use the pool the way it comes from the manufacture so not many people modify them :) there are a few, just not many..

It may be a while before someone comes along that will know ..

Re: New to me 24' x 54" AGP, can you identify manufacture or answer question about st

If you're going with an overlap liner it will need a stabilizer bar over the coping strips.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.