Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to me 24' x 54" AGP, can you identify manufacture or answer question about stabil

1. Back To Top    #1

New to me 24' x 54" AGP, can you identify manufacture or answer question about stabil

<br />
    I dismantled the pool, originally it had bead receiver coping only ( no stabilizer rail) and a bead in liner.<br />
    My goal is to add a deep end when I build the pool. After talking to my local pool store I've found I'll need to use a overlap expandable liner. <br />
    My question is does this particular pool require a stabilizer rail on top?<br />
    I know I'll have to buy the vinyl coping for a overlap liner. The large top resin rails do have a groove that overlaps the pool wall by apx. 11/4&quot; does this possibly take the place of the stabilizer railing? <br />
    <br />
    Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New to me 24' x 54" AGP, can you identify manufacture or answer question about st

Bump

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

Re: New to me 24' x 54" AGP, can you identify manufacture or answer question about st

Welcome to TFP from OK

I wish I knew, I was hoping someone would be able to answer your question... most buy and use the pool the way it comes from the manufacture so not many people modify them there are a few, just not many..

It may be a while before someone comes along that will know ..
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

4. Back To Top    #4

If you're going with an overlap liner it will need a stabilizer bar over the coping strips.
    I'd bet you my bikini you'll never get TFP water from a pool store!

24' Sharkline Venture De Filter