Suction side air leak

I have an elusive air leak. I have changed all fittings from the pump suction inlet to the point where the suction pipe goes underground back to the skimmer. New skimmer weir, all new els, and couplings and gaskets with the exception of the pot lid and gasket which i have on order. If the new lid and gasket do not solve the problem, any ideas on what i might try next prior to digging up pipes and breaking up concrete?
In case its important, the wall fitting in the deep end where the water returns to the pool has lots of air bubbles while the one on the shallow end does not.

Thanks,
C Phillips

Hi Carroll and welcome to TFP! :wave: To help us better, can you please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post.

We're going to need some of that info in an effort to try and get you some good guidance. As for the air bubbles from one return and not the other ... I don't see that as a huge thing in itself yet. Your plumbing may dictate where air can come out when returns are plumbed on the same line. Mine is that way, so the first returns to have air comes across them are the ones spitting-out the air bubbles. But we'll try to help you as soon as we know more about your equipment.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.