Apr 12, 2016
Kershaw, South Carolina
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
So I've had my Dolphin M500 for several weeks now, All I can say is YAY!! cleanest pool on the block.. ok, so I don't live on a block.. so what?:D

The M500 does an outstanding job of cleaning my pool, gets everything on the floor, first step and sometimes even the second step. Does not get my waterline most of the time but that's more due to my pool design than anything. I have a pair of "shelves" running the perimeter of my pool (fiberglass) to allow someone to get out anywhere they want to around the edge.

The remote still seems to be a mystery to me, while I CAN drive the bot around if I want(normally drive it close to me for removal) I does not seem to change its functions when I try, regardless what I plug in it just does the normal 2.5 hr cleaning.

Top filters are a breeze to clean! Also, using the less "fine" filters allows it to climb better..I'm guessing due to more suction.

Lastly, great strong caddy, easy to wheel around, and pull up onto the higher concrete to where I store it.

All in all, a great pool cleaner.. if I were to do it again the only thing I "might" do different would be to get the M400 instead, pretty much the same thing minus remote.

Where did you buy your Dolphin and did you like the service? I'm looking for a dealer close to me (us).

Jack Olivers pool spa and patio
Forest dr Columbia

They did fine and dandy, lowest price I could find.. there only service to me was selling it to me seemed nice enough though.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.