Any good replaster companies Houston?

Feb 18, 2014
Houston, TX
So I had a plaster company owner come out and quote me on remodeling my pool and deck. He said many things that worried me about the quality of work I would be paying for. The one that troubled me the most is my plaster would only last 5 years. I also have had 1 patch work on the pool. I think the plater is 16 years old but im not sure if it got replaced before. he also want to remove all the plaster before adding new.

Does anyone have a good company that has replastered their pool and lasted over 5 yrs in the Houston area? Could you PM please?

We can teach you how to maintain your plaster to ensure it will last longer than 5 years. We're not so good at only making it last 5 years!

In terms of longevity (shortest to longest), the general thought is plain plaster (8-15), quartz (10-20), pebble (15++). The order is pretty universally agreed upon, whereas the actual number of years are strictly my thoughts.

Water quality maintenance (consistently) is the most important factor in surface longevity. I personally expect my plaster to last at least 15 years. Additionally, service life usually extends beyond the period where it is really good looking.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.