Trouble with Ultra Liner

Jul 3, 2014
norwich
Hello all,
I have just erected a new intex ultra 14 x 42 on level ground ( owned a regular blue before ).
Everything was going well ( wrinkles came out and water seemed even etc. ) However when there was about an inch of water in there I noticed the bottom of the pool liner would not go flat to the thicker side walls in a few places. ( side walls not touching ground )
I am worried that if I continue to fill ,the bottom liner will push out under the sides and burst. Now, I have never noticed this problem before on my previous blue pool. Also some of the legs pull in when I straighten the others . I am worried that I have not centred the liner properly or it might be a faulty liner . Am I being paranoid or can the bottom liner handle the pressure ?
Any advice would be welcome.
Gilly:

View attachment 47977
I have already drained the pool so the picture is not accurate .It is only to give an idea of what happens.
(The pool is sitting on an old liner and the pic is taken from the outside of the pool at the base ) .
The problem is that the white liner is showing at the base instead of the grey.
When I have filled previous pools the bottom liner went nice and flat up to the walls.
The bottom is flat most places but there are areas where it won't go down .
I am worried that the white liner will balloon out in those places if I fill it up again.

It takes a little time for it to flatten out with the weight of the water. It should be okay once it gets a fourth of the way or half full. Have a level ready to adjust the legs level, all directions.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.