Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to TFPs - Lifetime Arizonan and 4x Pool owner

1. Back To Top    #1

New to TFPs - Lifetime Arizonan and 4x Pool owner

I am new to TFP I was introduced by Mike VH whom stated he is fully converted. I have owned 4 pools 3 of which I had built. 1 I contracted myself, the other 2 I had built by companies and the last came with the house. I am a huge believer in in-floor cleaning systems and love that this reduces the maintenance. I have had salt pools and non-salt, Ozone and non-Ozone and have had mixed results all around. My Current pool will be finished by Jun 1st and will be 36x17 with a max depth of 9ft. About 27,000 gallons. It will NOT be a salt pool and I am very interested in the 'Bleach' forum that Mike told me about. So I will be looking into this ASAP while I am here.

Thanks,
    Avery

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New to TFPs - Lifetime Arizonan and 4x Pool owner

Welcome to TFP!

Why so against SWG? That seems counter to the majority.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Welcome to TFP Avery.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

Welcome, I hope you enjoy TFP as much as I have, check out some of the links in my signature
    Pool: Intex 16x32 15000 gal, 2 speed 340042, Pentair CC320 Filter, CircuPool SJ45 Salt System, Intermatic PE653RC; Hot Tub: 650 Gal SWG Megachlor
    links: pool school * Recommended-Levels * SLAM * CYA chart * Test kits * How To Post Pictures * Poolmath * OCLT ** Support your website if we helped you :) **

5. Back To Top    #5

Oh you are going to be a fun one to talk to and pick your brain on things!

We would LOVE to see your pool and watch it get built. Please start a thread in "under const." so we can follow along!

Kim
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

6. Back To Top    #6

Welcome! I acquired a client last year with an infloor system and lol he still pays me to come out weekly. Love them. Love SWG's too, I'm curious if perhaps you had a bad experience with one in particular and that is why you hesitate? (not all systems are created equal LOL)
    Helpful links: Pool School; CYA/Chlorine Chart
    24' round AG pool, 52" high, Raypak heater; Waterway 2 spd Pump;
    150 Sq ft. Clearwater Cartridge Filter; Former and DISSATISFIED "Pool Frog" owner
    http://www.PerfectlyClearPoolService.com